This software is a small and simple graphic user interface GUI program, which by installing it you'll have my software (Bahaa's Text Translator v3.1) installed into your system, then by using it you'll be able to enjoy texts and websites translation for free, between various Languages. Now no need to learn difficult languages especially when you have no time for that, as understanding any texts in any language will be no more a problem, You can use Bahaa Text Translator while Chatting with your friends, to get closer to your friends, and understand them fully, Have you ever tried to talk with someone you ever wished, but the language stopped you? Now, no-more embarrassment, since you'll talk with any person with a full understanding with this wonderful program. even searchers using it to translate what they are looking for in the books.
- Simple GUI to make it easy to use.
- Separate Interfaces, one for text translation and the other for the websites translation.
- Automatic Detect the text language you input, and Automatic detect the Websites languages, so you will not suffer to find out which language any text is!
- More than 65 different languages and tongues.
- Automatic direct translation while you're writing.
- Works on a very low Internet speed, so you won't suffer if your connection is low.
- Very tiny lite program, works in very low memory, even on these old Computers which works on just 128MB of RAM and old processors.
- Supports many Middle-Easter Languages: Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic and many more.
- Supports many Europe Languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Swedish, Russian, Georgian, Bulgharian, Croatian, Polish, Czech, Romanian, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Greek and many more.
- Supports other world tongues: Afrikaans, Swahili, Catalan, Latin, Haitian Creole, Albanian, Yeddish, Welsh, Vietnamese, Persian, Urdo and many more.
- Ability to listen to the translated text by using a simple button at the bottom of the translated text.
- Ability to get the Read phonetically the translated text as text in its language.
- Ability to self check for new updates automatically at the program start up, so you'll be up-to date with the new features.
- Ability to exchange between any two language by a simple mouse click.
- Ability to exchange any word from the displayed translation results by a simple mouse click on the word you want to see more meanings for, so you will get all the available translation for each word to get the close meaning of your text.
- Simple to start the program even with the keyboard Shortcut: "Ctrl + Alt + T".
- Ability to automatic your default language, and showing the translation interface in it.
- All these innovative features for free.
- Fixed some bugs were occuring on Windows XP.
- Updated the displayer module.
- Increased the flixiblity and stability.
For the full detailed changelog click here
This software tested and works just perfectly on the following operating systems:
Windows XP sp2, XP sp3, Vista all, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and newer Systems.
It requires about 32.1 mb of free disk space and an Internet connection while using the program.
Note: For Windows XP users, you need to have Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8 or above installed into your system, to have the Text Translator interface working perfectly. you can get it from here, or from the official Site click here.
After installing it successfully, you'll find a shortcuts at your Desktop, and in your start menu , open any one of them, or use the keyboard Shortcut buttons "Ctrl + Alt + T" to startup the program, you may get a security message (according to your firewall settings) to make sure you give it a permission to access the internet and you need to allow it, Choose the language you want to translate the texts to, then type all what you want to get it's translation, the program will automatically detect the language of the text you input, then it will be automatically translated while you're typing, if you want to translate texts from a document, e-book, site or from your e-mail, copy all the texts you want to translate, then open Bahaa's Text Translator and point on the inpot box in the program, and use "Ctrl + V" buttons to paste the texts into the program, then hit on "Translate" button to get it fully translated, you can copy the translated text by using the buttons "CTRL + C" from the keyboard, then you can paste it at an external text file or chat box or whatever you like.
That's not all, you can also - if you want to - translate Internet Websites, you can do it, simply there's a button at the very left bottom corner "URL Translator" or do a "Right Mouse Click" then choose "Extra Options" then "Go to Website Translation" the Program interface will be in a bigger size to suite the Websites area, type the site you want to get it translated, then choose the language you want to translate to, the site language will be automatically detected and you will get it translated in 1 second, you can enjoy browsing the site in a translated edition, because each page later you'll browse will be automatically translated to the language you already choosed at the first page.
This installer works on all Windows
Important information after download:
||June 11th, 2011
||Xp, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Newer.
What's this Program for?
This program is to translate whole texts, just write or copy and paste the text you want to translate, and select the language you would like to translate them to, and you'll get the results immediately! it can also translate a whole site without the need to type its inner texts!
which language the program contains?
The program interface is currently available in English version, and it's very simple to use, but the translation process is available from any to any language you ever imagine!
how can I download this program?
Simply from the previous tab "Download", the program is available in 2 files, you can choose to download the file you prefer, whether direct application (exe) file or compressed file (zip), both files are the same, except for the compressed file which needs to be decompressed before using the included file, if you're having Windows XP and newer Operating Systems, you will not need any additional software to decompress the file, otherwise if you have older version than WIndows XP, then you may need a software like WinRAR to decompress the file before being able to install it.
How do I install the program?
All you need if you dowwnloaded the exe installer, is to open the installer file, then follow the screen instructions, with several clicks on NEXT button, you'll have the program installed on your System.
If you downloaded the zip file, you will need to extract the inner installer file, before using it, review the previous question.
How can I use the Program?
The program is very easy, once you successfully installed the program, you can click on the shortcut which placed at your Desktop or Start Menu to open the program. then from the right menu choose the channel(s) to watch and here you go!
Is this program for free?
Sure, this program is totally free with NO Limitation, but also Consider Donation if you're eager to help, support or co-operate with me in this service, you can contact me from here
to guide you how to support.
I Have a problem in installing the program, How Can I solve it?
Well, till the moment, there's no known error or problem occurs while installing the program, but if your case is special, let me know by contacting me from the Help & Support
section, to let me see how can I help you.
How can I support the Programmer?
I'd appreciate if you want to help, or support the program, actually you can support me by inviting other people to Know Jesus, the real living God, by sharing this site, especially this page, simply click on "Share" buttons at any place on the page, and Like it, and tell other people about the program and the site, since it's all for free.
if you don't have any Technical idea about programming, then you may decide to support the Programmer by Donation, so the service would keep free to other needy people, and to support in the site hosting cost, you may Contact me to guide you how to help from here.